Thursday, December 18, 2014

Elite SEO Strategy

Alright so you guys already know about my On Page SEO so you’re 50% done now you need to
focus on your backlinks.



Link Types
On this page I used three different types of backlinks.

  • High PR Links from my private blog network (PBN)
  • Web 2.0s Pointing at the page
  • Social Bookmarks Pointing at the page
  • Social Bookmarks Pointing at the Web 2.0s

This is a small link pyramid it’s extremely simple and effective

Number Of Links

  1. I sent about 350 links from my Private Blog Network and used multiple anchor texts. These were dripped through 1 week 
  2. I created 40 Web 2.0s pointing at the page. I wrote 1 unique article and spun it for each Web 2.0 I also mbedded related pictures and videos into each one (great for creating authority Web 2.0s)
  3. I sent between 200 - 300 Social Bookmarks towards my page 
  4. I sent 500 bookmarks towards my Web 2.0 so that’s about 30 Social Bookmarks to each Web 2.0

Another smart thing to do is to send High PR Links towards your Web 2.0s this REALLY boosts
them and makes them a lot more powerful. Especially in the long run because then your web
2.0s will get a nice PR as well.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :